View Single Post
Old 09.04.2022, 10:21 PM   #305
Skuj
invito al cielo

Skuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
damn. if canada falls, where will we run to when the shit hits the fan here?

the world is getting scary and i wish i could believe steven pinker that we're all enlightened now

Maybe this is bad timing, because we are in the midst of a mass-murder/manhunt as I type.

Trump spewed forth last night. Naturally, he had no real defense for The Raid, but The (hopefully dwindling) Faithful lapped it up. Biden is vicious, the FBI are evil, etc etc.

Dude, shit already hit the fan there, majorly. But I still have faith in America: Surely the people who still embrace this MAGAshit are in the minority?

We have our lost minority here also. In 6 days from now Canada will celebrate a MAGAlike milestone of sorts. But our next election in 2025 gives ample time for people to shake their heads and come to their senses.

I hope.