View Single Post
Old 03.24.2023, 11:45 AM   #735
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
i am superannoyed because my youtube algorithm is currently feeding me a bunch of leftist videos on how jon stewart "skewered" a "lying" larry summers or whatever on the subject of inflation (as if).

the discussion between summers and stewart was indeed interesting, but i fucking hate it when idiots take snippets from someone's speech to misrepresent their positions.

does nobody understand economics, or the role of the fed?

it's not the fed's job to set tax rates or establish price controls!

wanna tax the rich? elect a congress that will do it, you stupid delusional motherfuckers. there is no other way.

seriously, on both fucking sides. the right of course is worse and not just stupid but outright evil, whereas the left is merely dumb, ineffectual and delusional. so the right sucks more. but jesus fucking christ.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|