View Single Post
Old 04.06.2023, 12:16 PM   #788
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
I'm just so tired of hearing sympathetic things about the MAGA Base. "Oh, they are simply frustrated and they feel left behind etc etc etc"

If you think that Trump is a great guy, and you support The Big Lie, Jan 6th, Fox News, and everything else that goes with MAGAism, then FUCK YOU.

I wish more Dems were like Newsom. Stop just shrugging your shoulders and saying "Oh those Republicans". FIGHT THEM. Where is the outrage?

That's my biggest problem with Biden. He's just too fucking nice. This IS war. Right here, right now. Wake up!! Because the ship is already sinking.
i think uncle joe is doing a fine job and keeping things on an even keel

unlike tfg, he's president of all americans not just his "base". he's gotta be inclusive, not alienating, regardless of what the deplorables will do.

i have a great appreciation for what he has accomplished. seriously.

california may be one thing, but there are other 49 states and a few territories.

besides-- between inflation, industrial policy, war in europe, our own left wing, china policy, the budget & debt limit, etc etc,... he's got bigger fish to fry

so... yeah... proposal: denied
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|