View Single Post
Old 06.13.2023, 07:57 PM   #915
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
I have a Visa DEBIT card, certainly, but I never have any money in the bank, except for that glorious day of the month when I receive my microscopic disability pension, at which point I send all the coins to my PayPal account. It's the best way to pay on Bandcamp, Discogs, eBay, and a billion other places; and when it's not accepted (Amazon, for instance), I ask a friend of mine to order for me, and then I pay him back using... PayPal, you follow. (ETA: Amazon does not care for my debit card, even though it's valid internationally.)

The reason I need a CREDIT card is that often ultra-limited editions are announced and you gotta act real damn quick, and with $0 in my bank account for most of the month that's not possible.

It's too bad a psycho piece of shit like Thiele created PayPal, but I have no alternative.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|