View Single Post
Old 07.03.2023, 02:55 PM   #3703
Antagon
invito al cielo

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
Recently rewatched all of the Futurama Seasons up to now. Apart from a few exceptions, those earlier Seasons have only gotten better over time. And damn, it must have some of the funniest line-deliveries in animation history. I found myself laughing frequently at some of the most casual asides, because the comedic talent behind the voice acting is just so damn good. And then there are the tearjerkers, oh boy the tearjerkers. If it meant to be moving, it was MOVING, goddamnit. Also, watching this inbetween my Star Trek: Enterprise sessions: Oddly enough, Futurama is a much better Star Trek series than Enterprise.

Cautiously looking forward to the new Season due to drop soon. Some of the concise writing unfortunately fizzled out during the reunion run in the early 2010s, but there were still a few standout episodes here and there. Hope they can re-capture some of that initial spark - though some things obviously need to change, given that the late 90s and early 2000s were much different times. Fingers crossed.

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|