View Single Post
Old 08.03.2023, 08:35 PM   #979
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
On the other hand, massive amounts of people with a basic education (a high school degree, let's say) don't know jack about the things they were indeed taught, and end up saying that the first person to walk on the face of the SUN was LANCE ARMSTRONG. (Seriously, that's what a couple of "American" chicks on a beach said; at the moment I can't remember where I saw it but I could find the YouTube link for ya...)
sure, some people attended high school stoned. but still... basic economics is basic economics.

the fucking republican clown refuse to understand that the status of the us dollar as reserve currency is paramount. but they like to play russian roulette.

and they only care about the debt whenever they are out of power. trump blew an enormous gaping hole in the budget and they cheered him on.

democrats on the other hand... are good for the economy, but let's face it, their propaganda department pushes the notion that there are no limits on spending and borrowing.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|