View Single Post
Old 10.10.2023, 09:25 AM   #1059
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi

it's not gonna be great lol.

i haven't read your links yet but from what i've gathered so far elsewhere is netanyahu knew something was coming and dismissed it. he even got a call from egypt.

now on the path of retaliation he aims to "remake the middle east." very convenient for a fucker who was already trying to grab more power.

and the people will get crushed and he does not care. as hamas does not care, it only feeds their cause, they fucking love martyrs.

tldr bibi works for hamas, hamas works for bibi

they should meet in a stadium and fuck each other to death with knives and leave the people alone

i foresee no end to the escalation. everyone will be outraged, there will be plenty of thoughts and prayers going around, endless blame, but just more butchery in the end. not sure really for what purpose, not sure how it will end but it could get BIG. enough parties want this to get big. it will be very bad with extremists in control on all sides.

--

ps your daily beast link has a block in front

ok i agree with a lot of what the amy goodman professor mentions, from his perspective anyway, because israelis have their own as well, but i think he's wrong on the interpretation of the intelligence israel got from egypt, it's not racism or "these people can't do that"... this attack is just too fucking convenient for the israeli far right at this juncture, think it was ignored on purpose.

--

a different link: https://www.haaretz.com/opinion/edit...f-bdff47070000

you might need to add an email address. [works only once]
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|