View Single Post
Old 10.10.2023, 11:01 AM   #1060
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
look look look at what this guy is saying. he's ready to escalate

https://www.theguardian.com/world/li...va-white-house

look for video named "Hamas official: attack was known by only 'a handful' of commanders"

he wants prisoner release (from america), says is not cut off from supplies and is ready with reserves "for many months," and warns of "allies" entering the fray if gaza is destroyed. i'm sure he would love that, martyrdom and conflagration. also he's mentioned "american weapons" as a special bait.

meanwhile, i think the degenerate bibi wants to destroy gaza and maybe is itching to engage iran. he wants, after all, to "remake" the middle east. that (to me) points to iran. and iran and russia are best buddies right now, having gangraped syria together. to me, this has no end in sight.

rockets from the north (only 4 out of 15 intercepted), ashkelon (in the south) hit by rockets (hamas "warned" residents they say), israel continues bombing, escalation is in progress and looking very fucking ugly.

-

the lebanon border is now in play with hezbollah / idf exchanging gunfire.

it's going to be all-out war. fuck.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|