View Single Post
Old 10.22.2023, 10:15 PM   #1083
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
We dodged the bullet... [/IMG]

And you thought you knew how psycho politicians looked, huh.

Sorry about the nightmares.
i don't know that he's any more psycho than the kleptocracy of kirchnerism. i mean, look at poor argentina in an endless downward spiral, the same clusterfuck of corruption and dysfunction and mismanagement and theft. inflation, devaluation, worthless debt... in a country that should be rich! pathetic...

i mean, i've seen many international headlines comparing milei to el trumpo, which might lead one to believe it's a fair comparison, but frankly i fail to see the commonality. it's just a lazy referent for the uneducated.

milei is well read, principled (he derives his arguments from principles), and is neither ignorant nor capricious. the last debate which i saw live he quoted hayek and made philosophical arguments. i don't think they were a great thing to say in a debate but the points were well articulated.

i mean, one can disagree with him without falling for ridiculous character assassinations. no? i've never seen trump quote a book of any sort, or make any sort of statement of principles, or make a clear and cogent argument about anything.

i'm not saying that milei is the solution to argentina's problems. but massa, for sure, is completely the wrong answer. in the last debate his prescriptions to heal the economic hemorrhage and continuous impoverishment of his people were the equivalent of a set of colored bandaids with cartoon characters in them. housing programs... wtf. kirchnerism is a disgrace. and they want more of it?! poor argentina. doomed.

anyway, maybe not. there will be a runoff election on november 19, with a tv debate on the 12. not sure if there will be any alliances or how they will shape up in the next month. but i'm sure if milei were elected, the congress wouldn't allow him to do whatever he wants.

but more kirchnerism and mismanagement and corruption... omfg... muerte sin fin.

cristina should be in jail, btw.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|