View Single Post
Old 10.23.2023, 05:39 AM   #1087
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
I take your point, but even assuming they're fucked either way... Remember PJ O'Rourke? From Wikipedia:
In 2016, he endorsed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump. O'Rourke stated that his endorsement included her "lies and empty promises" and added "She's wrong about absolutely everything, but she's wrong within normal parameters".
That's my point. Trump-like or not, guy's off-the-charts nuts. I mean, just... No. The fact that Argentina can't come up with other alternatives should not be a green light for an absolute mutant to take the Rosada. If we're gonna play "What Do They Have To Lose", I'll even take, shit, you name it - Lionel Scaloni or somebody...
again with the inapt comparisons... those are not the same things. i thought false equivalences were reserved for fox news.

to begin with... argentina is not "within normal parameters". kirchnerism is not "within normal parameters". rampant inflation and impoverishment are not "within normal parameters". economic destruction of their scale is not "within normal parameters." and what does scaloni have to do with any of that?

i don't see anything in what you say that could be discussed, sorry. just ad-hominems and jokes. you're just making jokes...

for facts and figures just look at their inflation rates, and compare them... to your own country. he wants to copy some of your things actually.

https://georank.org/economy/argentina/chile

those figures are outdated however, argentina inflation is at over 120%... and heading higher

https://www.reuters.com/markets/arge...00-2023-09-13/

you're going to end up getting a lot of economic refugees crossing over the cordillera. how many venezuelans do you have currently? the most significant export from venezuela these days is refugees... and criminal gangs. do you want a venezuela situation brewing right next door to you?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|