View Single Post
Old 11.20.2023, 07:53 PM   #1132
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
Come on.

By the way, you were the one who said "that clown is too much clown" regarding Milei. But you're right that the alternative wasn't acceptable - unless there's a gigantic boycott going, no administration can defend a policy that drives a country to over 100% inflation.

All in all, I do not see anything good in store for our neighbors.
i see what you quoted but i cannot find the original source you quoted so i can't see my entire comment in context.

anyway, no matter, it still makes sense to me. because:

1) i stopped listening to the "reports" and actually listened to the guy. i have changed my mind about him,

2) even though i changed my mind about him, i can see how some of his proposals don't sit well with mainstream voters. and even though jxc did not win as i expected (probably condemned by macri's former failure) they still are in a coalition with him. which is bound to move him closer towards economic orthodoxy.

i am fairly hopeful about his gubmint. liberalizing that disgraceful ruin of an economy is important. they are going to need a shock treatment, which will be hard, but that is preferrable to a slow but certain death. it wasn't even so slow anymore... the decline has been too quick lately, as a matter of fact.

anyway, here's to the end of populism of all stripes in latin america...
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|