View Single Post
Old 08.13.2006, 12:51 PM   #156
truncated
invito al cielo

truncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's asses
Alright asshats, since the mix CD fell through, I'm in.

Though I still think it would be quite fun to be randomly assigned a person for whom to make a personalized mix tape. Even if I didn't get one in return, I'd still enjoy making one.

And re: the address issue - are you folks training for the special olympics? Giving your address out over the 'net is no different than the countless number of faceless strangers who already have it. You could be followed home from work any day of the week. Your phone calls could be traced. Your best friend or neighbor could be plotting to disembowel you (statistically you're more likely to be killed by someone you know).

You could die AT ANY SECOND.

Diesel, peaches, if you're that worried about your personal safety, I'd be more concerned about your intravenous booze intake than someone on the innernet getting your address.

To digress - I think personalized mixtapes are fun because that's sort of the spirit behind using that media. Mixtapes are so John Hughes. How deliciously teenage!
truncated is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|