View Single Post
Old 04.06.2006, 01:12 PM   #1
Hip Priest
invito al cielo

Hip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's asses
edit: it's over! But here's a link to Soundtrax's cool thread.

For those who haven't been to the homepage:

THURSTON ON AIR AMERICA TONIGHT

Thurston will be interviewed about the forthcoming 'Rather Ripped' album on the Marc Maron Show on Air America tonight, Thursday April 6. The show is on at 10pm Pacific time. Tune in on the AM dial, or listen via the stream.

Unfortunately, I think that's about 6am where I am, so I imagine I'll miss it. But if anyone who listens wants to tell us all about it, I'm sure that would be lovely.

Also, for Spanish boardies:

STEVE ON SPANISH TV WITH CHRISTINA ROSENVINGE TONIGHT AND TOMORROW

Steve is currently in Spain with Christina Rosenvinge for a few special events to celebrate the release of her new CD 'Continental 62' which has musical contributions from Steve, Lee, Tim Foljahn of Two Dollar Guitar and Jeremy Wilms. Christina and her group will also make 2 TV appearances - on April 6 they will appear on I Pop and on April 7 they will appear on Carta Blanca.

Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/outsidethecamp/
Hip Priest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|