View Single Post
Old 08.24.2006, 07:16 AM   #19
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Tokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's asses
Once, when I was 11 years old, I went to a friends house nearby. The plan was to have sex with his sister for yo-yo's. Yeah, it was a period in the early eighties, when coca-cola, fanta, sprite yo-yo's were a craze and she, like most kids, was mad about them.
Anyways, we arrived at her house around lunchtime on a school day and all of us took our clothes off and sat around the pool counting pubic hairs and spinning yo-yo's. She was older than most of us and we were all still innocent virgins at the time.
After a while, she called us one by one into her parents bedroom and ordered us to jump into bed with her... so we did. At a certain point things started to get out of control, and everyone was kissing and touching eachother. You know? The nitty gritty without penetration. Boys with boys with girl with boys. An underaged touching orgie.
I started with her, but landed up french kissing with my best friend, while sipping out of a whiskey bottle we had found in her fathers cabinet. Everyone got drunk that afternoon and she.... well, she got all our yo-yo's.
There you have it pork. My first and only homo experience.