View Single Post
Old 08.27.2006, 02:46 AM   #90
luxinterior
invito al cielo

luxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's asses
This is hard. I hate guys who are loudmouths and who curse a lot for no apparent reason. I don't like being around people who try to shove all of their interests in my face as if everything they like is far more important than the things I enjoy. I admire people who don't always have to talk about themselves in terms of what they like, because as long as they are passionate about something, it usually doesn't matter so much what it is. And there are so many other things to talk about anyway. I find that I get on well with people who at first seem a little shy and reserved, and not so in-your-face. I like people who are secure with who they are, as well as their interests and opinions, and aren't embarrassed by any of it. Loyalty and respect mean a lot to me.

I'm not sure about looks. Mostly I am pretty flexible when it comes to that, although I don't understand blonde guys. As far as the face goes, I like big noses. I don't necessarily like good-looking faces as much as I like expressive and interesting faces. Some people's looks just bore me because they look like everyone else. They're not bad-looking people, they're just one of many, many more like them. I'm seeing that a lot now in college. I've been meeting people here and I just can't tell any of them apart.

"I sweat like a fucking nun on Sunday...I don't even know what that means."
- Sebastian Bach

luxinterior is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|