View Single Post
Old 08.28.2006, 05:11 AM   #118
Washing Machine
expwy. to yr skull

Washing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prisstina
I like skinny (but not scrawny) boys with dark shaggy hair and glasses. Preferably one who plays guitar. I really need intellect, a witty sense of humor, certain feminine qualities and decent music taste. In other words, this guy:

Hey your Boyfriend looks cute, dont listen to them! And im saying that as a straight male! To be honest I thought it was a picture of Ville Valo from HIM when i first saw it!

Anyways I kinda like the Rock Chick/Art girl type, she has to be cute and cuddly, bubbly but have interlect. Someone you can talk to! What is it about a girl with Black Eyeliner that is so irrisistable