View Single Post
Old 09.04.2006, 05:16 PM   #3
acousticrock87
invito al cielo

acousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadicfollower
Wilco's coming to Huntsville (probably a first for a band like this) and I can go for a price of $35. I've only heard Yankee Hotel Foxtrot and though I like it, I don't listen it to it that much.
But the real decision I need to make is should I a) grasp this oppurtunity of a good band playing within 30 minutes of home or b) save my money and get some recording equipment?
I'm not a big fan, but from what I've seen they are good musicians. However, that's a steep price to see a band you're not too into. I'd say save it because of the price, but it's a close call. If it were more like $20 I'd say go for it.
acousticrock87 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|