View Single Post
Old 09.15.2006, 04:10 PM   #20
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Tokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
I don't think anyone was criticising yourself. I think handbag's criticism of the prose is a good one. The way something is written is 99% of the time more important than its content. It isn't the easiest of reads, in spite of the fact that the content is quite simple. Unfortunately, the necessity of his point is to elude direct statements, hence my criticism of waffly liberal rhetoric. I particularly dislike his pseudo-anarchist/ 'freedom' trope which he tries to back up by offering dialectical positions. If you enjoyed it, fine, but please don't take people's criticisms as a sleight against yourself. It's worth reading, but just because I've read it doesn't mean I agree.

I can respect that.