View Single Post
Old 09.18.2006, 06:57 PM   #71
Norma J
invito al cielo

Norma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bastian
I`m for animal testing if it`s neccesary to find cures for human diseases, and if there`s no alternative method that works without testing.
I`m against animal testing for cosmetica.

True. And even watching people die that you don`t love is worse.

Again, you're all thinking 1D. A ban on animal testing (which is indeed torture, it doesn't matter whether the intention is to torture or not, the outcome is the same) does not mean there would not be cure for disease. It would mean that people either have to come up to the plate and take resonsibility for their own actions (and diseases) and test on themselves (There is people with sickness', terminal or not, who would quite happily test on themselves to help thereselves and others) as opposed to subjective something innocent which has not consented to such harm and cruelty. It baffles me as to why man can send man to the fucking moon, but has to use animals for testing. Thats pathetic.

Quote:
Since when is it selfish and greedy to have the urge of being healthy and living a long life without suffering?

Do you see the irony in this statement?
It's all sorts of hypocritical and selfishness.