View Single Post
Old 09.18.2006, 07:01 PM   #73
Norma J
invito al cielo

Norma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by khchris(original)
Wrong. Nobody is looking at it that way. The question was simple: do you agree with it or not. The question is based on what is conclusive up to this point.

And up to this point, animal testing has done some good, as horrible as it may seem to all of us.

Try not to forget that nobody here is 100% for it. All of us atleast have doubts about the nature of it.

But i do agree with the person who said that those who are 100% against it are a tiny bit naive, not completely naive, but a tiny bit to the extent that those people may be slightly narrow-minded in thinking that it has absolutely no place in this world.

Your post is invalid as I already stated I am quite aware of the outcome. No naivity or short/narrow-mindedness, on the contrary.