View Single Post
Old 09.18.2006, 07:30 PM   #74
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
The basic guidelines for animal testing should probably be redrafted, but there is already a lot of regulation in place that does a fairly good job regarding this touchy issue already. Additional regulation probably isn't going to help clear up some of the inevitable & valid moral dilemmas regarding what is probably too high of a percentage of the animal testing that goes on, but, seriously, show me a system that is perfect.

So, yes, I'm for it.

I'm also someone that doesn't agree with the Endangered Species Act as it is written. Environmentalists and Conversationists praise the Endangered Species Act to this day, but the ugly truth is that it's primarily utilized to actually benefit wealthy corporations. The Endangered Species Act has put smaller companies out of business and people out of their homes far more than it ever has saved any species.

Robert Rauschenberg, Canyon, 1959. Combine on canvas 81 3/4 x 70 x 24 inches.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|