View Single Post
Old 09.19.2006, 05:46 AM   #106
khchris(original)
100%

khchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asses
Norma J, try to calm down and understand that even you will compromise your beliefs for what may benefit a loved one.

nobody here is saying, "yes, i support burning, abusing, and torturing of animals in testing".

i think what you're forgetting is that there are guidelines to animal testing to help ensure that animals are not purposely mistreated and they try to make the testing as humane as possible. nobody gets off on watching animals suffer, nobody. not researchers, nobody except people who lost their minds.

to be 100% against it would be a living contradictory as i guarantee you that you have household products in your home that have been tested on animals, you may also own clothing or products that have animal products(skin, fat, etc.), you also probably have cosmetics and or soaps that were also tested on animals, but also you most-likely have medicines, vitamins, supplements or even food that have been tested on animals.

so there really isn't any need to argue because nobody here is 100% on either side and whoever says they are, well they're not only lying to the public, but more importantly in denial and lying to themselves.

it was a very general question and there is a middle ground that most, if not all people here fall into.
khchris(original) is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|