View Single Post
Old 04.11.2006, 02:14 PM   #56
truncated
invito al cielo

truncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's asses
I honestly don't mean this to be instigatory, but does anyone else think this has gone beyond the point of being casual internet amusement, and reached that of the manifestation of an actual mental impairment?

It doesn't really matter to me personally whether or not khchris chooses to display his psychosis so nakedly on this forum; at the end of the day, he is merely words on a screen, and he's the only one faced with the reality of his behavior.

I'm just incredulous that people are reading his posts and thinking "humorous" or "irritating" - all I'm thinking is, "I hope this poor guy's medical insurance covers therapy."

WHY do you guys continue to respond to him? WHY do you continue to empower him? You're indignant when he comes back with long-winded, abusive posts, but it's our own fault for taking the bait.

You know, upon consideration, I have to give the guy credit. He has the people on this board on puppet strings, and he merrily watches us dance at his whim.

*Twitch*
truncated is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|