Thread: Website Update
View Single Post
Old 09.22.2006, 04:38 PM   #39
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
cool man

& death to <font> tags!!

if you need some help with the stylesheets or checking your code let me know via pm. i can't put a whole lot of time into this but i'd be happy to give you a hand every now & then.

alright thanks! Especially since I'm new to stylesheets since I learned HTML before the fancy XHTML+CSS came in. I just started learning CSS yesterday in class, so I'll PM you the username and password when I post the BETA version of the site on angelfire so people can try it, then switch it to a real site as soon as I get my credit card. That way you can review the content on it. Thanks very much!

Now, we really need a name. We have a few suggestions on the first page I believe, so take a look at those and see what you think.
I was thinking of something like "Avante-Cure".