View Single Post
Old 09.24.2006, 07:35 AM   #104
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, they are known as heavy drinkers as well, _slavo_, you're right. When it comes to beer though, which was what was tangentially being discussed in the thread (since the topic is er ah please excuse me...bullocks), the Germans will always take the infamous prize as the most brew-soused.

I see that resident lamer porkmarras is still relying on the same old lame jokes & his same very lame overinflated sense of self is still insistently present.
porkmarras, just because the same group of high school kids & Brit contemporaries with bad attitudes reply to your threads over & over doesn't mean that intelligent readers appreciate your megalomaniacal leanings, you fucking burn-out. For instance, an intelligent adult like Tokolosh has clearly expressed that he finds you tiresome as well. But I guess none of that matters to you (as long as you can corral the lowest common denominator here), now does it? Your topics usually rapidly degenerate into a message-based version of a chatroom, and what's worse is that it's the most banal & wholly predictable chat imaginable from what I've tried to read. Your "topics" offer the casual user surfing for interesting links nothing and serve to only annoy the more-involved discerning reader. Your threads are often just chaos-pregnant feedback loops of self-referential homage to your own malaise, completely recycled from older posts, or a hackneyed mockery of other topics of the day. I suppose, in the end analysis, that it's your own prerogative to continue to be in denial and keep pretending that you have intelligent readers, but I, for one, can't be bothered to actually read any of these numerous porkmarras-authored threads that pop-up every single fucking day. Instead, I write my protests to hopefully get you to embrace reason because I can remember when you actually seemed very cool; of course, that was before you started behaving like a stereotypical miserable fag. Happy posting, dick. I'd be very surprised to see any reply to this post that demonstrates that you can muster much more than a smarmy sentence or two, and that should tell you something, but it won't.
----
this topic thread:
I like winding up americans
the British-to-American translation:
I like being a total nuisance because I hate myself, I hate life, and I want everyone to be as miserable as I am.

Robert Rauschenberg, Canyon, 1959. Combine on canvas 81 3/4 x 70 x 24 inches.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|