View Single Post
Old 09.27.2006, 08:44 PM   #41
nomadicfollower
invito al cielo

nomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhuman
Pretty much anything really!

-I really want to focus on news, you can never get enough news
-If you're a visual or digital artist, you can help with logo's/wallpaper
-Interviews with bands are nice, even if they are small bands, you can refer the site to them and they'll have themselves + all their friends visiting, which would promote the site a little, and the more people we get, the more money I can put into the site
-If you're a programmer, I could use a lot of help with that. It's going to take me forever until the site is done alone, especially once I get some audio RRS feeds in there.
-Money contributions, although I definately don't expect people to donate money.
-Obtaining copyrights would be nice, so instead of having hotlinks to illegal sources we'll have them ourselves.

Thanks very much!
Rob

I might try and contibute some news or good links to other sites containing interviews with bands, artists (anything that may be of interest).
Also, if you have some kind of rare, live, bootleg sections, I could try to contribute to that as well.

Thanks for the consederation schizo, but I'm not sure I'm witty or funny enough to make fun of bad music and it be interesting.

Oh yeah, inhuman, I guess if I even plan on doing this (whether it's executed or still pending) I should give you me name and email adress?
nomadicfollower is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|