View Single Post
Old 10.08.2006, 12:12 PM   #8
Hip Priest
invito al cielo

Hip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by king_buzzo
Conclusion: By doing this experiment I found that all of these foods should be included in a balanced diet, I think that you should eat less fat in your diet and more proteins because they are good for you and fat is bad. In my hypothesis I said that the starch will turn blue black and it did. The fat turned translucent and the negative tests stayed the same, so I was right with my predictions. To sum up I think that in your balanced diet you should follow the food pyramid and eat the same amounts of different foods.

The report's cool, but do you mind if I just call this bit into question? It's incorrect to say that fat is bad for you, because we all need a fat intake, and it's equally unfair to say that protein is good for you, because like everything else it's possible to take too much.

In fact, too much protein can put bodily bodily systems under stress. Also, Eating more protein and increasing total caloric intake while maintaining the same exercise level can result in the development of fat and muscle mass.

I know you also mention that things should be taken in proportion, which is of course correct, but if your school is anything like mine, then the good/bad issue is the sort of thing they'll criticise with glee.

Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/outsidethecamp/
Hip Priest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|