View Single Post
Old 10.30.2006, 06:33 PM   #360
k-krack
invito al cielo

k-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's asses
First, a picture of the fire pit at my aunts cottage on manitoulin island. Something about this picture I like... maybe the memories attached to it, as me and a cousin and his friend, and another cousins friend all played guitar and sang along and stuff. Good fun.

Second, a picture of this freshly collapsed barn on the way to Montreal. A huge storm, a tornado; if you will, tore through the area the day before, so there was wreckage/carnage everywhere... tipped silos, rooves of barns strewn about the enormous fields... etc. I got my camera out in time to catch this, and there wasn't much after it... I wish I got some more pictures of the area... Oh, also, in this area there was a few police cars/ambulances, and this taped off area of a field, so I think someone died!

Danny is a C.H.U.D.
k-krack is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|