Thread: So, yeah...
View Single Post
Old 11.01.2006, 01:12 PM   #46
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex's Trip
I know it isn't a big deal here, but it is a big deal to me.

I'm gay

I suppose I've known for a while, but I never wanted to accept it. Not that I had a problem with gays, I just couldn't really come to terms with being one. I couldn't deal with the idea of what my friends and family would do, so I just rejected the idea that I was gay, and figured that my attraction to guys was just a phase. But I'm far beyond the possibility of a phase. I've had these feelings for 3 years now and I'm finally starting to accept it.

I know it is cheesy and stupid to come out on a forum, but I got to start somewhere.

hey my man. To "Know Thyself" is the ultimate goal in life and you have taken that step to truly knowing yourself.

be strong in yrself when the assholes (and oh boy are they out there) try to give you grief.

SONIC LIFE!