View Single Post
Old 11.15.2006, 03:01 PM   #25
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
It's been said before, I suspect I know what the reponse is going to be, but is it worth delegating to one of the fuckers who's sad enough to be here pretty much constantly? I don't nominate myself, obviously, because I'd find it far too funny to edit eveyone's posts so they look retarded and talk about how enormous my cock is. Which it is, it really is. But if you did so you could dedicate more time to lounging around your ivory towers and recruitiing nubile Russian teenagers for your harem off the internet. And playing bridge too, you sick fuck.

Chabib plays bridge? Is there any confirmation of this?

Anyways, Glice is mostly right. The only problem being that almost no one here is trustworthy. I mean, I personally probably wouldn't do anything but there have been enough complaints about me that I'd probably be irritated reading them anyways. Everyone else hates everyone. If you set up a system where after so many complaints with good reason behind them someone's account gets terminated I'm sure someone could do it. I nominate the following:
Myself(Yes. I am full of myself. Piss off.)
Savage Clone
Moshe
Sonicl

and if he was here more:
Pookie