View Single Post
Old 11.27.2006, 08:35 PM   #43
blastscenealibi
bad moon rising

blastscenealibi kicks all y'all's assesblastscenealibi kicks all y'all's assesblastscenealibi kicks all y'all's assesblastscenealibi kicks all y'all's assesblastscenealibi kicks all y'all's assesblastscenealibi kicks all y'all's assesblastscenealibi kicks all y'all's assesblastscenealibi kicks all y'all's assesblastscenealibi kicks all y'all's assesblastscenealibi kicks all y'all's assesblastscenealibi kicks all y'all's asses
If you're going to do a poll and only have a vote on those nominated (which I disagree with) then you should put up a thread with the categories listed and leave it up for a predetermined amount of time so that everybody has a chance to nominate somebody. Then put up each category individually for 24 hours. Preferably at the same time each day. Generally, everybody posts at the same time every day. That way everybody should be able to vote in that 24 hour cycle. I mean, the way you're doing it is so unorganized and a complete mess. And you have your thread titles misleading. You got a great idea but it just seems it can be done better. Can I nominate every poster on this board for every category you have?

I'll leave you alone now.
blastscenealibi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|