View Single Post
Old 04.18.2006, 06:48 PM   #34
Iain
invito al cielo

Iain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's asses
Well, the internet analogy isn't really that accurate. The internet is a tool in which you are only really limited by your imagination. I'm not saying it's the second coming of Jesus but it's at least democratic...at least compared to television. Television is one way communication, it's wholy undemocratic, it's made with pretty much the sole purpose to make money. I wouldn't say that everything on tv is stupid but it all pretty much conforms to the same rules...even stuff which seems 'high brow' can never really be anything of any worth because of the way tv works...it's a really shit medium.

Sorry, that really doesn't explain what I'm trying to say very well but TV is, by it's very nature, rubbish.
Iain is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|