View Single Post
Old 12.12.2006, 08:45 PM   #21
Better_Than_You
the destroyed room

Better_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
I was at break once on this job I had and these two new guys who were friends with each other were out with the rest of us smoking cigarettes. They started talking and laughing rather loudly about their history of torturing cats and were planning aloud what they were gonna do to this other cat, one supposed, sometime soon. I muttered some stuff under my breath at them that they didn't hear, so I grumbled again even louder, but they still didn't hear me over their jovial celebration of causing little animals pain. I felt like everyone within earshot of this converstation must surely be thinking along with me that these are two very weird fuckers and something should be said. I got up from smoking (probably my second cig...I was sitting on some steps) ,and when I did so, I told them that I didn't appreciate having to hear them talking about torturing pets and animals. The one guy who was the taller of the two (taller than me) got up in my face about it, and some more words were exchanged, but just as the confrontation may have escalated, the manager came downstairs to the door to let us know breaktime was over with. The cool thing is neither one of them ever showed up to work again after that. At one point, I did overextend myself and tell them that they couldn't work at that office and that I would see to it, so maybe that's why they didn't come back. Gladly, it didn't turn into a whole situation.

Thats horrible. I hate hearing about people being unnecessarily cruel to animals. Especially hunters who take joy in giving deer or birds slow, painful deaths. My cousins occasionaly tell us "funny" stories about their hunting trips, and they make my mom and I want to puke.

As for the racism, thats absolutly terrible. Although... I am a little racist against somolians. I try not to let that get in the way of how I treat them though.

Better_Than_You is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|