View Single Post
Old 12.13.2006, 05:57 AM   #26
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Tokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by swa(y)
you sound like a racist yrself. hurting someone simply cause their opinions are different than yrs (no matter how stupid their opinions are...and they obviously are stupid) is going to solve what exaclty?

will kikin thier asses make them turn "unracist"?

For those who don't understand the definition of racism:

Any distinction, exclusion, restriction, or preference based on race, colour, descent, or national or ethnic origin which has the purpose or effect of nullifying or impairing the recognition, enjoyment, or exercise, on equal footing, of human rights and fundamental freedoms in the political, economic, social, cultural, or any other field of public life.

I strongly believe in freedom of speech, but it carries certain duties and responsibilities:

1. For respect of the rights or reputations of others.
2. For the protection of national security or of public order, or of public health or morals.
The right also prohibits war propaganda, incitement to violence and certain forms of hate speech.

I my friend, am not a racist, and my expressed anger is understandable in such situations.
Tokolosh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|