View Single Post
Old 12.14.2006, 02:52 PM   #23
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishmonkey
i used to do acid all the time and then i just stopped, and i used to do it every so often.

then i'd get these hair-brained ideas... "ohh i love to do a trip" and i'd rope in me mates and we'd all go trippin and that would be enough for another 6 months, then i'd get the urge again drop it and go... "why the fuck did i do that"
then the last time i did it i said - "ok when i come down off this i'm never doing it again"

and i didnt and have no desire to either.
guess i must be getting older and wiser.

sorry to hear about yr freakout, its the risk you take when you take acid i suppose.

thats kind of how i feel about the whole thing
last night could be my last trip
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|