View Single Post
Old 12.19.2006, 11:38 AM   #75
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMMAh
Hahah that's funny. I never got into the Punk Ottawa board. Hahahahha have you by any chance read anything by that fairbairn kid?

haha, I respect you for not getting into it. Worst board on the face of this earth.

Author: .fairbairn.
Subject: kanata drug dealers who think they can take one 4 dudes at a
Date: 06/20/06 12:21 am

so heres the deal.

me n some friends are havng an end of school party cuz my friends parents are gone. not soon does everyone start gettin drunk do 2 guys out of no where come up to us outside on our step n demand we buy their weed.

we say no, they get in our face. we tell them to back off, they punch me n a friend. n all hell breaks out. next thing you know im chockin one guy thats beating up on my friend who just had his shoulder put back into place n one guys being shitkicked by 3 of my other friends.

what pisses me off most is the fact once the cops caught them they told them we were trying to sell them weed. fuuckin pisses me off

so now im sittin here with a black eye, might get charged with assault an god knows what else. man tonight was oging good until thi happened

Author: PJ
Subject:
Date: 06/20/06 12:34 am

LOL.

...terrible.