Thread: Parents.
View Single Post
Old 12.20.2006, 12:52 PM   #65
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex's Trip
Yeah, well my mom has looked at my myspace messages because I had left myspace signed in. She told me. That in itself is pretty messed up. But then my mom went on to say something like this: "Don't think we don't know about programs that record everything you do on there." Now, I don't know if she was being serious or not, but there are certain things I'd rather not have them know about me (notice how I've changed my custom text).

What do you think about these obvious invasions of privacy? How would you react? Do you think it is okay for parents to do this to their children?

And...How would I know if my parents use a certain program to record all the crap that goes down on my computer? I went through my programs list and removed a couple that I don't know what they do, but I imagine it'd probably hide itself somehow and that it isn't that simple.

There is a fine line between good parenting and being really fucking controlling that my parents crossed a long time ago.

Edit: You wouldn't do this to you're kids would you, Kegmama or Gmku?

mang, how old are you? just aXing...

tell your mom you already have a girlfriend, and what she is doing is VerY wRonG.

HI ALEX'S MOM!!!!!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|