Thread: Parents.
View Single Post
Old 12.20.2006, 01:03 PM   #67
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
You know what I'd do? If I were you and my parents let me know they were snooping and confronted me about what they found to be objectionable? I'd say, "Whatever, mom." And you have to do this very nonchalantly like you just don't care, and it's best if done with the hand signals (first three fingers of one hand, first up for the W and then down for the M--an 80s thing), and with a big roll of the eyes and a half shrug.

Then the next time you're alone in the house, I'd go snoop through all their dresser drawers. You might be surprised what you could find and use later for ammunition if they do this again.

fucking a

and if you get an evidence of santorum on the sheets, you make sure you cut & frame that sucka.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|