View Single Post
Old 12.27.2006, 04:10 PM   #60
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
This position does not even warrant a reply because it's simply a misguded notion by someone that just wants to try and be different since the art of much of the Beatles' recorded output outshines all of that collected crud put together.

You see, this is the part that chaps my hide just a bit. If we were talking about almost any other band (no matter how popular), would you question me at all on this? Personal taste is subjective and individual, and one can have honest opinions that have nothing to do with "wanting to try to be different." I try to give you enough credit in this department; why will you not do the same?

By the way, thanks for pointing out my grammatical errors in previous posts. That kind of writing is the sort of thing up with which you should not put.
And you spelled "misguided" wrong in your post, but you've probably edited it by now anyway...
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|