Thread: Effects
View Single Post
Old 01.01.2007, 08:51 PM   #238
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHOUT
Whats up with your amp setup? The one marshall major isn't loud enough? And ive always wondered: what does that do plugging in a shorter cord to your other inputs?

It's not actually a "stack;" it's two amps stacked on top of each other. The 50 Watt one (black one) goes to the bottom cabinet; I like the mix of the two amps because the Major is super clean and the other one breaks up some. Gives extra meat to the clean sections. That 50watt rig isn't even mine; it's sort of a longterm permaloan situation with one of my friends. I'd buy it if he'd sell it to me, but I think he wants to keep it.

Jumping the channels like that just enables you to use both volumes simultaneously; one for a "darker" pre-gain and one for a cleaner post-gain.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|