Thread: Dropping out...
View Single Post
Old 01.03.2007, 03:25 PM   #19
The Lung
stalker

The Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucyrulesok
I'm just in my 1st year. And yeah, the brainy uni *rolls eyes* you seriously wouldn't know by talking to the idiots there though (and believe me I include myself in that category).

The Lung - do you mean you are coming to London for uni? Or just to visit. It's a great city, if dangerous at times.

You must have done well in your a-levels to get in then, what course are you doing? I think you should battle through because at the end of the day if you get a degree from Oxford you should be able to do whatever you want.

I'm gonna apply to 3 uni's in London to do Physics/Astrophysics, I've been down a few times to go to all the art galleries and I've loved it. Plus the bands I like always play there when they tour the UK.
The Lung is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|