Thread: Shortwave Radio
View Single Post
Old 03.22.2006, 07:03 PM   #6
Пятхъдесят Шест
invito al cielo

Пятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's asses
I'm positive you pick up more stations than I do, considering your location. I'm in the mid-west United States, the worst place for reception in North America. But I do pick up a few gems that have strong signals to North America, and a few that I probably shouldn't be able to hear, but the scrambling of the waves result in many a strange listen.

Overcomer Ministry is VERY VERY strange. In fact , its quite embarassing that so many evangelical's broacast from my country. Nontheless its interesting, and makes for a lot of thinking.

China Radio International is a favorite, along with Radio Tashkent International (the Uzbek music program is outstanding!) There is one from the Netherlands that I pick up regularly. Not sure if you pick up Radio Habana Cuba, but the US and the UK are always referred to as 'the imperialists'. I get dozens of Central and South American stations as well. Somtimes I get lucky and pick up Voice of Korea (North Korea) on abouts 9335, its in Korean (I can only imagine the propaganda that is spun) but they have odd music segments of drone and throat music, shit is awesome.

Not sure what the noise you're picking up is. Sometimes stations that broadcast world time will make a steady sounding noise. Could be that.

What kind of radio do you have?
Пятхъдесят Шест is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|