View Single Post
Old 04.22.2006, 09:47 AM   #96
shentov
expwy. to yr skull

shentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's asses
- i wear steel toed boots
- i have tat on the inside of my lip
- i smoke quite a lot, do drugs, and drink
- i got my gibson bass for a fucked up skateboard
- i am quite nervous and i eat my fingers (is it right to say? you got it...)
- i am a journo
- i have beard and longer hair now, but most of the time before i had a mohawk or all cropped hair
- i dropped out of uni
- i stole a SY CD once, and was called a worthless bum on this board about it
- i am quite poor guy and all my clothes are 2nd hand
- i got most of my noise rock bands albums from Rob Instigator and the www
- all in all my band covers two Helmet, one Nirvana, one More&Relsy and one Tool song
- i am in a 6 piece anarcho streetpunk band with a two blokes shouting, a stoner bass guy and a female punk second guitarist
- i have a DIY superfuzz pedal, called Sonic Fuzz
- i hit a guy with my bass on a gig, my bass was ok, but his head wasn't
- i have scars i made myself when i was a teen (and i wasn't drunk @ the time)
- sometimes i am jealous to americans
- i listen to unwound right now
- i met SY after 3 days of hitching, sleeping on the banks in a foreign country and this is the best thing ever happened to me
- lee ranaldo was amazed about my EVOL tattoo
- i was born in 1984, on the date In Utero was released, on the date Stephen King was born
- once i did a set in a underground club playing Silver Sessions ultra loud two hours straight and then the police came and arrested me with two punks. i am no more welcome in this club