View Single Post
Old 03.06.2007, 12:11 PM   #20
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
One time, I was into Glassjaw (I know, I know... it was back in 2000 when I was 14)... and I copied lyrics of theirs into this notebook of mine about gold and red liquids... my mom found the notebook after snooping in my room and she thought I was huffing liquid gold furniture polish... I also said something in the notebook about only having a few things left to do in life before I die (which I've since done most of) and she thought I was saying I was going to do a few things.. then kill myself.

So, she admitted me into BHC, which is "Behavioural Health Care, a sort of detention center/mental institution-type place for people under 18. It was terrible. I was sitting there with people who actually did drugs and tried to kill themselves, and ... well ... yeah. I kinda just sat there for a few days until my mom realized how stupid it was to have me put there. So ,she took me out. Heh.

One thing, though: Man, that place had great food!

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|