View Single Post
Old 03.08.2007, 04:49 PM   #30
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaydenAsche
Pills? All of my pills were prescription for me.

I'm sitting at home now listening to Modest Mouse. I've been working an assload. I have two jobs now, Target and a coffee shop. I work 7-3:30 M-F at Target and a few nights a week at the coffee shop. I'm trying to get enough to move to Germany for a year. Should be fun.

What's up with you, obscenity?

well those pills made you fucking goofy-- perhaps you were abusing them or something. i remember your speech patterns degenerated fast.

madame !@#$%! and i just move into a new house, and it fucking rocks. i have interned all day and night which is great. im getting new contracts too, lots of them, which means i will continue eating good food for months to come. i often work all night, which i like. im busy as fuck, but in a good way.

now what's the story with school? no more? cmon-- dont waste your brains unless you're planning to become a merchant prince.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|