View Single Post
Old 03.09.2007, 09:01 AM   #105
Pookie
invito al cielo

Pookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's asses
I think I've said it before, but you, me and RdTv are the BEST parents in the world.

Nobody else is included, regardless of parenting skills, because you have to continually mention your children to qualify (and preferably start a thread about them at some point).

The new house sounds great for the children, Kegmama. Kellian particularly must love being able to decorate her own room. And Evan's at that age where they start to know what they want!

I'm really hoping to be moving to a bigger house this year. We've got two bedrooms at the moment, and we want three, so that when Seth moves out of our room, he and Kitty won't have to share. And she would love to have a room to decorate however she wanted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kegmama
They make me laugh more than anyone else ever has.
I was putting Kitty to bed one night recently, and after I'd finished reading to her, we were talking and she said something really funny. We both ended up in fits of laughter, until after about five minutes of solid laughing she said, "Dad, why are we laughing?"
Pookie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|