Thread: 300
View Single Post
Old 03.25.2007, 04:36 PM   #65
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
And you're the "youthoftomorrow" haha...

how you've grown before our eyes to ape all the finer sensibilites here and now you disappoint with this little display....tsk, tsk, youthoftomorrow, let's hope your collective namesake fares better...

hehe

Peloponnesian War » Thermopylae

I remember one summer after high school. My friend who had moved away to Oklahoma..Guthrie/Norman area (Flaming Lips country) had returned to Georgia and we would spend our summer nights out in his miserable trailer down by the river (literally).

Well, some river folk had bestowed upon us this brown grocery bag full of some rather nasty river weed.
And so I figured out that we had to roll giant doobies.
So, on this one particular Oconee River evening, I started channeling my history teacher and acted out this, as I remember it, remarkable address concerning the whole history of Ancient Greece.

The "Peloponnesian thing" was bugging me, it was my first thought but I was also second guessing--thinking maybe Pan-Hellenic possibly or something...but that was Alexander the Great.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|