View Single Post
Old 03.29.2007, 06:45 PM   #107
Pookie
invito al cielo

Pookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegmama

Just wanted to post an update in regard to my kids... Kellian's Spring Break started this weekend and she brought her report card home recently, she is so smart! She got straight 4's (1-4 is actually how they grade now, 1 being lowest 4 being highest). Straight O's (Outstanding) in regard to behavior and is reading at almost a 7th grade level! She is only in 2nd grade so this is a huge deal. We are very proud of her.

Mm, I wonder where she gets her intelligence from, .

Great to see Kellian doing so well, you must be really proud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegmama
Evan is doing great too. He is at a totally cute and fun age. I was originally nervous about having a boy, but I seriously don't know what I would do without him. I don't know if you guys have noticed, (Pookie and RDtV & any others w/sonic youth of their own) but it really is a huge difference the dynamics between a mama and a son and dad and daughter. Evan is a total mama's boy and Kellian is a major daddy's girl. There are just these special different bonds that seem to go along with parenting- And I am loving every minute of it.

My God, it's such a cliche but so true! Kitty's my lovely girl, and Seth's Kate's handsome boy! I don't know why it's the case, but it definitely so is. And we can see that already, with Seth only 4 months old.

I'll post some pictures when I get around to it (ie, find the necessary equipment), but I'll have to start taking more of Seth. Being the second child, there are far less pictures of him than there were of Kitty at that age.

And as Cantanky said, your children do really look alike!
Pookie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|