View Single Post
Old 04.12.2007, 10:56 AM   #38
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
Well, that's the first one I ever read too (after the movie's book). It was the first Star Wars book besides the movie's book. I cannot really remember, but I think it isn't any good. I was in grade school at the time and I got it from one of those scholastic monthlies the teacher would hand out and then you'd take it home for your parents to buy you books out of it.

I found it again (at a used book store) and was so happy I almost peed myself. Foster is a good writer, but I think that because he was forced to make stuff up (other than relying on Lucas), it feels out of place. these days Lucas has to sign off on EVERYTHING.

Foster wrote lots of movie-to-novel stories....including The Last Starfighter and Krull.

his picture on Wiki makes him look like he's gone Taliban.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Dean_Foster

I used to LOVE this book too:

floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|