View Single Post
Old 04.15.2007, 04:06 AM   #44
Washing Machine
expwy. to yr skull

Washing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's asses
Trust me Cardiff is. So much of the Emo/Post-Hardcore/Shite whatever you wanna call it coming out of the UK is from Cardiff or the surrounding south wales valleys. Our Scene is thriving....which is terrible because you can't get away from it. Its particularly annoying when trying to start bands. Getting people who are on my page so to speak is near impossible. If you dont like Metal, Post-Hardcore or watered down NME sponsored tripe you are pretty much screwed. I think the musicians that know me think i'm insane. Im just from a whole different world.

Yes I enjoy the odd bit of MCR (although the last album was overblown, pompous garbage)....world do you're worst